The Power Systems Laboratory (PSL) announces its new project called: SMEmPower Efficiency. The objective of the project is to empower Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to undergo energy audits and implement energy savings measures for increasing their energy efficiency.
SMEmPower will achieve this by connecting professionals, promoting intelligent energy tools, promoting traditional and innovative technologies, as well as providing decision support for various stakeholders.
SMEmPower targets will be accomplished by:
- a novel Education & Training (E&T) programme for energy related SME staff (level 6 of the EQF)
- the development of long-lasting training tools to be used by all professionals
- practical action in pilot SME installations
- in-situ training of top-level management/decision makers and rest staff
- targeted workshops with stakeholders and financing institutions/entities
- performing energy surveys by multidisciplinary teams of trainees
PSL of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki is the coordinator of SMEmPower.
SMEmPower lists 10 partners at 8 EU countries: Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Italy , Romania, Slovenia, Spain, UK.
It is funded by the EU Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Grant Agreement No 847132.
Starting Day: 01/09/2019
Duration in months: 36
For more information, see here.